Good to know
- Cashless venue — Credit Cards/Debit Cards only.
- Walk in reservations only.
- Mini-golf is an additional charge. Tee times can be set at the golf desk upon arrival.
- We are a no tipping operation. We add a 20% service charge to food and beverage orders so that we can share it evenly among all staff, and provide a living wage.
*please note that we are 21+ on Friday and Saturday after 9pm
Contact us to host your private event any day of the week!
Our cover gives you open play access to over 100 vintage video game, electro-mechanical and pinball machines!
$10 per person on Wednesday,
$12 per person Thursday through Sunday
(No cover for kids 5 and under)
Artist-Designed Mini Golf
$13 – Children under 12
$15 – Adults (age 12+)
Seniors (62+), & Military discount: 20% off
One Great Place. Two Ways In.
The building we are in is enormous. To take the guess work out of the equation, just follow the CCW signs from any of our two entrances:
- Drive or walk into the smokestack parking lot and park anywhere. Enter through the super-secret red door to the left of BlackStack Brewery. Please note that while this is an ADA entrance for Blackstack Brewery, it is not an ADA entrance for our location.
- ADA entrance: Drive into the smokestack parking lot. On your right you will pass through a yellow parking arm. This will open the garage door to the underground parking lot. Park anywhere and you will find the entrance to Can Can Wonderland at the SE corner of the lot.