Can Can Wonderland, 755 Prior Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104, is nestled perfectly between Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul in St. Paul’s Midway neighborhood — in the heart of the Creative Enterprise Zone.
Fun times ahead.
Reopening March 11th!
One low price for unlimited arcade play.
$10/person cover includes:
- 2 hours of all-you-can-play arcades
- Private table for your party (no more than 6 people)
- Mini golf, drinks, and food not included
Mini golf at mini prices.
Enjoy all 18 artist-inspired holes without the outrageous greens fees.
Mini Golf Rates:
$13 – Children under 12, Seniors (62+), & Military
$15 – Adults (age 12+)
One Great Place. Three Amazing Ways In.
The building we are in is enormous. To take the guess work out of the equation, just follow the blue CCW signs from any of our three entrances:
- Drive or walk into the smokestack parking lot and park anywhere. Enter through the super-secret red door to the left of BlackStack Brewery. Please note that while this is an ADA entrance for Blackstack Brewery, it is not an ADA entrance for our location. However, there are two more entrances that both ARE ADA accessible;
- ADA entrance #1: drive into the smokestack parking lot and pull in to the end of the lot to see the entrance to the underground parking lot on your left. Park anywhere underground, and you can easily access our space.
- ADA entrance #2: drive into the water tower parking lot, park anywhere, and enter building seven. A short ramp will lead you to a passenger elevator in the lobby. Take the elevator down to the basement level, and follow the yellow Can Can stickers on the hallway floor to our space.
*Please note that Metro Mobility will not fit down the ramp to the underground lot so the Water Tower parking lot is the best option for Metro Mobility.