Can Can Wonderland is located in the old American Canning factory at 755 Prior Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104,. We are nestled perfectly between Minneapolis and downtown Saint Paul in the heart of the Creative Enterprise Zone.
Good to know
- Cashless venue — Credit Cards/Debit Cards only.
- Walk in reservations only.
- Mini-golf is an additional charge. Tee times can be set at the golf desk upon arrival.
- We are a no tipping operation. We add a 20% service charge to food and beverage orders so that we can share it evenly among all staff, and provide a living wage.
Contact us to host your private event any day of the week!
Our cover gives you open play access to over 100 vintage video game, electro-mechanical and pinball machines!
$10 per person on Wednesday,
$12 per person Thursday through Sunday
(No cover for kids 5 and under)
Artist-Designed Mini Golf
$13 – Children under 12
$15 – Adults (age 12+)
Seniors (62+), & Military discount: 20% off
Where to Enter
- Option 1: from the parking garage
- Option 2: same entrance as Black Stack Brewing
- Option 3: Yellow Lot entrance, take elevator to “B” level, follow the long hallway
- The underground parking garage is best for same-level access
- The door by Black Stack contains a staircase
- Elevator: enter via the lobby door at 755 Prior Ave N., near the Yellow Lot sign. Press “B” level, and follow the long hallway to Can Can Wonderland’s entrance.
The building we are in is enormous. To take the guess work out of the equation, just follow the CCW signs from any of our two entrances:
- FREE and shortest distance
- Enter by Black Stack Brewing
- Drive to the RIGHT of the parking gate sensor to open the automatic garage door
Upper Parking Lot
- FREE and spacious for larger vehicles.
- North end “RED LOT” by J’s Kombucha.
- Follow the sidewalk along the fence to the steps that lead to the red door with canopy.
Across the Street
- FREE overflow parking lots available.
- Look both ways before you cross.
- Head to either canopy doors to go down one level. Follow the red signs down the long hallways to Can Can.