Can Can Wonderland, 755 Prior Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104, is nestled perfectly between Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul in St. Paul’s Midway neighborhood — in the heart of the Creative Enterprise Zone.
*please note that we are 21+ on Friday and Saturday after 9pm
Contact us to host your private event any day of the week!
Thanksgiving, November 25
Xmas eve, December 24
Xmas day, December 25
New Year’s Day, January 1
Mon, Dec 20: 11am–11pm
Tues, Dec 21: 11am–11pm
Wed, Dec 22: 11am–11pm
Thur, Dec 23: 11am–11pm
Fri, Dec 31: 11am–2am (21+ after 9pm)
Our $10 per person cover charge gives you open play access to over 100 vintage videogame, electro-mechanical and pinball machines!
Artist-Designed Mini Golf
$13 – Children under 12
$15 – Adults (age 12+)
Seniors (62+), & Military discount: 20% off
Good to know
- Cashless Model — Credit Cards/Debit Cards only.
- All food and beverages are subject to an 20% service charge.
- Walk-ins welcome. Reservations are no longer required.
- Mini Golf tee times and other attractions can be reserved and purchased onsite for an additional charge.
One Great Place. Two Amazing Ways In.
The building we are in is enormous. To take the guess work out of the equation, just follow the CCW signs from any of our two entrances:
- Drive or walk into the smokestack parking lot and park anywhere. Enter through the super-secret red door to the left of BlackStack Brewery. Please note that while this is an ADA entrance for Blackstack Brewery, it is not an ADA entrance for our location.
- ADA entrance: Drive into the smokestack parking lot. On your right you will pass through a yellow parking arm. This will open the garage door to the underground parking lot. Park anywhere and you will find the entrance to Can Can Wonderland at the SE corner of the lot.