You have questions. We might have answers.
Here are our favorite questions:
What are your hours?
Our standard hours are as follows:
|Wednesday - Thursday||4 PM - 10 PM|
|Friday - Saturday||11 AM - 1 AM|
|Sunday||11 AM - 7 PM|
*please note that we are 21+ on Friday and Saturday after 9pm
Check our Holiday hours for extended hours or other changes to our normal schedule. We are also available any day of the week for private events.
Where are you located?
755 Prior Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104 — get directions on Google Maps
Smack dab between Minneapolis and St. Paul. The building we are in is enormous. To take the guess work out of the equation, just follow the CCW signs from any of our two entrances:
- Drive or walk into the smokestack parking lot and park anywhere. Enter through the super-secret red door to the left of BlackStack Brewery. Please note that while this is an ADA entrance for Blackstack Brewery, it is not an ADA entrance for our location.
- ADA entrance: Drive into the smokestack parking lot. On your right you will pass through a yellow parking arm. This will open the garage door to the underground parking lot. Park anywhere and you will find the entrance to Can Can Wonderland at the SE corner of the lot.
- You’ll find additional parking in the surface lot just north of the building on Prior Avenue. Park in the “red lot” and walk back toward the building, take the steps down from the sidewalk and enter the door marked “Can Can Wonderland” next to the entrance to BlackStack Brewery.
- There is also nearby street parking and parking lots directly on the opposite side of Prior Ave. from Can Can Wonderland.
- More details can be found on the Visit Can Can page.
Is there a cover charge?
Entrance to Can Can Wonderland is $10 on Wednesdays, and $12 the rest of the week. Our entrance fee gives you open play access to over 100 vintage videogame, electro-mechanical and pinball machines! Mini golf, drinks, and food are an additional charge.
How much does it cost to play mini golf?
Admission to our 18-hole artist designed mini golf course runs $13 for ages under 12 and $15 for ages 12 and up. We have a Senior (62+) & Military discount of 20% off. Your game helps us advance our mission for supporting the artists who dream up, design, build, and update this one-of-a kind course!
Can I reserve a tee-time?
Do you have gift cards?
Yes indeed we do! You can purchase a gift card for any amount at xx which can be put toward the purchase of admission, mini golf, food and beverages, or super cool Can Can merch and gift items created by local artists at our retail shop. You can also purchase them online right here.
Is the mini golf course wheelchair accessible?
Yes! Can Can Wonderland is fun for all — wheels and all! Our mini golf course is ADA accessible, and we have ADA parking and access in our underground parking lot.
Are you ADA compliant?
Absolutely! Everything from our mini golf course to our Boardwalk was created with accessibility in mind. Can Can Wonderland is fun for all — no exceptions.
The building we are in is enormous. To access our ADA entrance: Drive into the smokestack parking lot. On your right you will pass through a yellow parking arm. This will open the garage door to the underground parking lot. Park anywhere and you will find the entrance to Can Can Wonderland at the SE corner of the lot.
Can I host a private or corporate event there?
Get your friends together. Or get out of Cubicalville. Whether you have a birthday, bachelorette party, team building, corporate event, or school field trip you want to plan – or just want to reserve a few tables — we’re ready. Contact our Events Coordinator.
Is that a pink elephant?
Ooh, so close. It’s a pink mastodon designed and fabricated by House of Thune Studios. Now were mastodon’s really pink in the wild? Who knows?! That was 20,000 years ago.
Are children allowed?
Can Can Wonderland isn’t just for kids at heart. So bring the whole family! We love kids! But let’s be honest, adults need their fun time too so we do ask all children under 21 to leave by 9pm. Also, we often offer extended daytime hours on school holidays and breaks, such as the MEA weekend, so check our hours.
Does Bill Murray really golf for free when he visits?
I’m interested in performing on your fabulous stage or selling my art in your gift shop! Who do I contact?
We feature all kinds of fun and eclectic programming here in Wonderland!
We’re currently revamping our Programming and Artist outreach — at this time, please use our Say Hey contact form to get connected with someone about our performance venue as a performer or collaborating artist, or for selling your artwork in our gift shop.
How can I stay in the loop so I know about all the cool stuff you have going on at Can Can?
Good question! You can follow us on Facebook, instagram, and tiktok, and we recommend signing up for our e-newsletter. We won’t bombard you, we’ll just send info on great stuff from time to time!
What items are prohibited at Can Can Wonderland?
- Can Can Wonderland BAN GUNS on the premises. No weapons of any kind will be allowed on the premises.
- No outside food or beverage
- No backpacks
Didn’t find the answer you wanted? Ask us.
We thought we had heard them all. Guess not. Go ahead and ask away. We’ll try to answer all your questions quickly.